Photography of Abstract

Water Beads

Refractions

Water and Oil

Shadows

A.In my refractions artwork it has a a warming mood. The colors in the sky make the warming mood. In that the sun is setting and it shows a warming mood. The actual city view is more of a sharp feeling in that its more darker and all of the buildings are lit up and they are all compacted.

B.The photo makes me think of a night in the city and how the city never sleeps. Even though the sun is almost done setting the city skyline shows how lit up everything is and how the city isn’t sleeping.

C. In the refractions photo what pops out most is the sky. The way they blend into cold and hot colors really pop out at you. What also pops out would be the big building in the middle of the city. The building is dramatically bigger than all of the other buildings which is why it catches someones eyes first.

D. The photo makes me feel happy and creative. It is a nice photo to look at with all the buildings lit up in the night. The architecture of the buildings are all different which makes the view more interesting. This makes me feel creative for the way I should think about things.

E. Any photo you pick will look very good if you edit them well in photoshop. The editing is what makes the photo ten times better.

One thought on “Photography of Abstract

1. 1.The best photo I think is the refraction photo. I really like it because the colors are soothing and complement each other very well. Also, empire state building upside down is really
    2. One photo I thought could have been better was the oil and water photo. There seems to be a lot going on in this photo. I feel there is too much going on in this photo. Maybe using less water beads would have been a good idea.
    3. Water beads used leading lines really well in this photo. The four lines take my eyes to the center of the image with all the beads. Very pleasing to the eye.
    4. Colin Reis critiquing Victor Larach.