A World through Oakleys

My artwork is of an advertisement poster. It is an old advertisement poster but with a new product. My artwork is called A New World with Oakleys. I mostly used photoshop to really edit out all of the old advertisement words and put in new ones. I also used Adobe Illustrator to put in the text on the advertising picture. The big idea behind my artwork is Oakley shades. To put in a new style of glasses is what shows the new advanced product from something back in the day. I tried to show happiness with the light color shades. The smile adds to the happiness and joy in the artwork. My goal is to make the art look almost realistic. I think that my goals were achieved because the art looks real and the ad looks like it was originally advertising the Oakley shades. My final piece is what I imagined and I am satisfied with my artwork.

-Victor

One thought on “A World through Oakleys

1. Your artwork came out really well and think that it is an excellent final project. One of the reasons is that I wear the Oakleys that you used in the project. They are edited into the image very well. However, one change I would have made is changing the opacity to make it fit in a little better. I also really like the Oakley box that you put into the image as well as the color changes in the glasses that you made.